Saturday, May 30, 2009

My New Town Council Officer

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My New Town Council Officer

Our first encounter was terrible. It was a telephone conversation which lead to a heated argument.

Basically, he is a nasty, arrogant guy.

He had went down to the work place of one of the responsible caregiver, and complaint to her superior about her feeding cats. I don't see why he should bring that issue to her company. She feeds cats during her personal time, what has that got to do with her job?

I called him to clarify the issue of feeding cats. And he started off with these...

"YOU THESE PEOPLE leave food around and my cleaners had to clean up after you!"

When I said that those caregivers I work with will clear up after feeding. He demanded...

"YOU go and see the corridor at Blk XXX, there are food left there!"

I asked who has seen this caregiver or any of us putting food there, he claimed that he can't reveal the witness.

I told him that my group of caregivers is different from "YOU THESE PEOPLE" who litter. He said....

"I don't care, I will just summon anyone I see feeding cats!"

Since he is so unreasonable, we ended the conversation here.

Fuming mad, I called his manager who happens to be a newbie as well. Luckily, he is a reasonable guy whom I can properly communicate with. I explained to him what we are doing and he can always turn to us if there's any cat complaint.

I also told him that we will not stop him to summon people who doesn't clear up after feeding. I also asked for a reasonable time allowance to clear up after feeding.