Saturday, February 21, 2009

"I will never adopt any cat or dog again."

Often we hear of people whose animal companions have died and they declared that they would never adopt another cat or dog again because it would be too painful and no other cat or dog could replace the one they lost.

What would your beloved animal companion say to you if he or she could?

I bet it would be:

"There are many other dogs and cats like me, once languishing in a shelter. They too long for a home just like the one that you gave me. Please give your home and your heart again to another one just like me. Expand the love, not restrict it."


Koon-King longs for the safety of a good home where he would never be attacked by human or dogs again. Leave a contact under comments if you would like to adopt Koon-King and arrangement can be made for him to be vaccinated and then boarded for a short while at a boarding facility to train to use a litter-bin.