Friday, August 13, 2010

Chandra: A man with a Kind Heart


From Morna
"Occasionally I would meet this cheery, middle-aged Indian man(Chandra) during my early morning feeding at Blk X19. We would talk and he would feedback to me things about the cats e.g. the cleaner hitting Little Poeny etc. He's a resident of the block and will bring down any leftover dinner for the cats below. Whenever I went away, he & his wife would volunteer to feed Little Poeny for me. For the last few weeks, I've this uneasy feeling that this man is no longer existing as I've not seen him for sometime. Tried to brush away the thought but it keep recurring which I don't know why. Finally I tried to ask around ytd but to no avail. However, this morning while checking with a resident in the same block, I was told Chandra has passed away suddenly last month due to a heart attack. Sad.. but I'm confident that with his cheery disposition and kindness, this man is on the way to a better realm and now I understand why I've this uneasy feeling; Chandra wants me to tell Little Poeny that he's gone :("