Sunday, August 29, 2010

FOSTER/ADOPT: Tame, friendly condo community cat that might face complaints soon


I hope you won't mind the mass email, but I am writing to ask if you will please help me find a home for this cat. If you can't take the cat in, please do ask if anyone is interested, and feel free to forward this email along.

This cat lives in my condo - it belonged to a family and earlier this year, that family moved away and left the cat behind, leaving half a bag of food with the condo gardener.

Since then it's been collectively taken care of by the grounds staff, guards and several residents. It is a bit wary of strangers but is very tame and friendly. It is not feral, and so not a stray cat - very much a house cat. Apparently it's been spayed/neutered but I'm not sure if it's a male or female. It seems young (at least not old) and healthy, at least from the looks of it.

Anyway, its case has now become urgent as one of the residents has voiced displeasure at seeing the cat around (and I think the cat has been sleeping on the hood of his Beng car) and there is good reason to believe this person may kick up a fuss or call the authorities soon. The guards are also afraid to feed the cat now, to avoid being complained against.

If anyone can help, please email me at tripthedog@me.com