Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thanks for not leaving cat to die alone

The Electric New Paper :


I REFER to the letter from Elson Wong, 'Taxi driver runs over cat, but drives on' (TNP, 24 Feb).
08 March 2009

I REFER to the letter from Elson Wong, 'Taxi driver runs over cat, but drives on' (TNP, 24 Feb).

The cat was a stray that often played at my home and enjoyed being by my side.

I had been searching for him for a week, and my whole family misses him so much.

I thank the writer for picking him up, rather than leaving him to die alone on the road.

FROM READER NURMALIS MEUTIA BTE MAIZAN

Ways to keep your beloved pets safe indoor - Cat-Safe your window and door grills



wire-mesh-door-grill_17112008
Wire-meshed grills

Magicseal Magnetic Screens to keep mosquitoes and cats in.


Mop-sticks are used to narrow the gaps of the door grills




Don't let this happen to your loved ones, even if they are cats.



Her fall from a flat with no cat-safe window grills was broken by a bamboo stick below but she suffered a complicated fracture of the lower jaw. Despite surgery, she died the next day.