Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Last Tuesday: 22nd, June, I was told a certain coffee shop owner had spashed hot water onto a pregnant cat."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two beautiful newborns and their mum



A very heart-warming story from Julie:

Dear Kah Yein
Often times, we do not understand how the nature or the call of things work. After I experienced the plight of the newborns as told in your blog in May, I came across another two newborns. This time it was a totally different story.

Last Tuesday: 22nd, June, I was told a certain coffee shop owner had spashed hot water onto a pregnant cat. We went off to look for the cat at a clear moonlight evening at about 11pm. To our surprise, the mother cat was found and with a little newborn kitten. We took her back and put her in the cage.


I checked in the morning and the mother cat was fine with the newborn. On the same evening, another kitten was born.


I named the mother cat Mooney, and two tiny kittens which is by now one week plus, Twinkle and Jingle.


I want to get Mooney spayed later . She is very tame, timid and really wants to be cuddled.
The two newborns are safe also. I am not sure if they are male or female. Their eyes are not opened yet.


Three of them will be up for adoption at the right time.


I will call you when I need your kind assistance.


Rgds
Julie Pek

We'd be more than happy to sponsor the spaying of Mooney and we also need everyone's help to get Mooney and her kittens adopted in about 2 months' time.

Here are their photos:

Mooney and her babies.


Safe and sound now.

Twinkle and Jingle.

Absolutely adorable little kittens.

Mooney and her kittens are so incredibly lucky to have Julie as their guardian angel. Now, let's help this family find a good and loving home.

Please contact Julie Pek at 019-3885119, if you can help.