Monday, June 14, 2010

"There goes Pretty, a very sweet-natured cat....."



















From Morna:

"There goes Pretty, a very sweet-natured cat. Even though many kind souls here are trying our best to save you, you did not make it. Still remember how you tried to stagger up to look at us last Friday even though you were already very weak. I think you were trying to say THANK YOU to all those who had helped you, sent in prayers and had beared part of your medical bills. Rest In Peace, Pretty! Fear not as you are on your way to a happier realm as many kind souls have paved the way for you....."

From Helga:
Pretty has left

Rest in Peace Pretty

THE EULOGY

Look not where I was
For I am not there
My spirit is free
I am everywhere

http://singaporecommunitycats.blogspot.com/2010/06/pretty-just-passed-away-at-vet-clinic.html