Friday, June 18, 2010

Witnessed: Man kicking a cat violently in the presence of his wife and kid!

From Facebook
  • Cheng Tiong I needed to collect the 2 cats from JT after sterilisation on June 16. When I reached the car park, I witnessed a man kicking a cat violently at the car park entrance and I told him off. He was with his wife and kid and said that the cat got in their way. He said that it is a stray and that if I think he is cruel then its too bad. I gave him my share of words too but he won't be let off so easily.


Cheng TiongCat Welfare Society: I witnessed a man kicking a cat violently at the carpark right in front of me. I told him off but he angrily retorted that it got in his way. He even said that it is only a stray and that if I thought he acted cruelly then its too bad. Honestly, I was boiling and felt like thrashing him but that thought better of it. The way he angrily defended his actions points to the possibility that he will repeat his hooligan acts and we shouldn't let him off. I had reported the incident to SPCA and the police.